Last minute information for our up coming event….
– RAIN OR SHINE we are ready to go and are excited to have some fun. Let’s all cross are fingers for a break.
– Special Guest performance at 5:15pm on the main stage Moana & Maui. They will then do a meet and greet at there Tiki tent.
– Food Truck Service on site 5-8pm as well as great treats and healthy options at our concessions.
– Cake contest participants please have your master piece dropped of in the library on Friday anytime after 7am. They will be looked at
over lunch and prizes will be award by the end of the day.
– Community booths participating this year inc Boswell Dance Academy, The Stage New West providing face painting,
The Music Box, Royal City Youth Soccer Association, New West Fire & Rescue and
local author Mr. Grayson Smith who has an amazing book titled There’s a Norseman in the classroom.
– If you are loaning a pop-up tent….Please drop it off at the school on Thursday with your name on it. If you need it to be picked up please contact Robin at email@example.com
– If you are coming for a 5:00 shift, please show up at the volunteer table (in front of the first portable) approximately 10 minutes ahead of time to get the assignment for your game/activity.
– If you are coming for a 6:30 shift, please sign in at the volunteer station to get instructions from the coordinator before you go to relieve them.
If you have any questions or concerns at the event, I can be reached by cellphone (below). There will also be PAC reps walking around and checking in at various stations.
Thanks again. See you on Friday!
HS PAC Volunteer Coordinator
Herbert Spencer PAC Chair