Direct donations are an investment in our children as 100% of the proceeds go directly to all of our children. The more money we receive through direct donations, the fewer fundraisers we need to hold and the more services and events the school can provide for our children.
It’s simple; just donate to the link below. Donations of any amount will receive charitable tax receipts for the 2021 calendar year.
How do I make a donation?
1 .Click on this NWSD40 website link: DONATE
2. In the “Funds Destination” drop-down select École Herbert Spencer Elementary School.
3. In the “Message” box – type: “École Herbert Spencer PAC – funds to go to PAC.” If you want the funds to go to a specific PAC Event then please note the event.
*A tax receipt will be made available to you online. All gifts are welcomed and kept strictly confidential.
Where Do The Funds Go?
As outlined in our annual PAC budget (which is voted on at the AGM), funds raised by PAC are invested in variety of ways including:
- Arts and cultural programs – e.g. in-school music & theatre.
- Sports equipment and fitness programs – e.g. skating lessons.
- Technology resources – e.g. computer lab, Chromebooks etc.
- Science – various learning modules
- PAC Speakers Series – paid speakers at about half of the PAC meetings. Suggestion for a speaker or topic? Please contact us!
- Yearly Teachers’ Funds – to augment classroom resources
- Field and Playground Improvements
Thank you for your support in making École Herbert Spencer a great place to send our kids!
Every dollar counts. Every student matters.